Smart Anaesthesia Monitoring
Conox is a non-invasive depth of anaesthesia monitor to be used by healthcare professionals in surgery rooms or ICU environments during anaesthesia and sedation procedures.
It is a tool that helps to assess the patient’s state of consciousness and the probability of response to noxious stimuli under the hypnotic and analgesic effects.
- Touch screen with direct access to the monitor functions.
- Friendly graphical user interface.
- On demand sensor impedance check and automatic check every 15 minutes.
- Lead off detection.
RELIABILITY AND STABILITY
- Fast detection of patient’s state during intravenous and inhaled anaesthesia.
- Stable and reliable monitoring, helping anaesthesiologists to reduce risks associated with anaesthetics.
- Optimization of the dosing of hypnotics and analgesics.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Easy attachment with a 360° pole clamp.
- Bluetooth connectivity.