Smart Anaesthesia Monitoring
What is the Conox?
Conox is a non-invasive depth of anaesthesia monitor to be used by healthcare professionals in surgery rooms or ICU environsments during anaesthesia and sedation procedures.
It is a tool that helps to assess the patient’s state of consciousness and the probability of response to noxious stimuli under the hypnotic and analgesic effects.
- Non-invasive monitoring.
- Touch screen with direct access to the monitor functions
- Friendly graphical user interface
- On demand sensor impedance check and automatic check every 15 minutes.
- Lead off detection.
- Easy implementation in hospitals and clinics.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Easy attachment with a 360° pole clamp
- Bluetooth connectivity
Reliability and Stability
- Fast detection of patient’s state during intravenous and inhaled
- Stable and reliable monitoring, helping anaesthesiologists to
reduce risks associated with anaesthetics (11)
- Optimization of the dosing of hypnotics and analgesics (10,22)
Two monitoring solutions in one device
Conox shows the two main indices calculated from the patient’s EEG:
The qCON index correlates to the patient’s level of consciousness.
|61-79||Sedation or light anaesthesia|
|0-39||Deep anaesthesisa, gradually increased weight on BSR, see definition of Burst Suppression Ratio|
Conox also includes other indices that measure the signal quality, the activity of the facial muscles and the burst suppression rate, for a more complete evaluation of the patient’s state.
Conox View App For Android
Don’t hesitate to contact us