Conox Smart Anaesthesia Monitoring
Conox is a non-invasive depth of anaesthesia monitor to be used by healthcare professionals in surgery rooms or ICU environsments during anaesthesia and sedation procedures.
It is a tool that helps to assess the patient’s state of consciousness and the probability of response to noxious stimuli under the hypnotic and analgesic effects.
Two monitoring solutions in one device
Conox shows the two main indices calculated from the patient’s EEG:
The qCON index correlates to the patient’s level of consciousness. Clinical state
|61-79||Sedation or light anaesthesia|
|0-39||Deep anaesthesisa, gradually increased weight on BSR, see definition of Burst Suppression Ratio|
Conox also includes other indices that measure the signal quality, the activity of the facial muscles and the burst suppression rate, for a more complete evaluation of the patient’s state.
- Non-invasive monitoring.
- Touch screen with direct access to the monitor functions
- Friendly graphical user interface
- On demand sensor impedance check and automatic check every 15 minutes.
- Lead off detection.
- Easy implementation in hospitals and clinics.
Reliability and Stability
- Fast detection of patient’s state during intravenous and inhaled
- Stable and reliable monitoring, helping anaesthesiologists to
reduce risks associated with anaesthetics (11)
- Optimization of the dosing of hypnotics and analgesics (10,22)
- Compact and lightweight design
- Easy attachment with a 360° pole clamp
- Bluetooth connectivity
ConoxView is a free application that allows to connect the Conox monitor to tablets, smart-phones or PCs:
- Via Bluetooth.
- To display data.
- To save data.
Monitor main characteristics
|Dimensions||215 x 150 x 65 mm|
|Display size||154.08 x 85.92 mm|
|Duration battery||2.5 h|
|Bluetooth®||2.1, selectable, send only, range up 10 10 m|
Don’t hesitate to contact us