Smart Anaesthesia Monitoring
What is the Conox?
Conox is a non-invasive depth of anaesthesia monitor to be used by healthcare professionals in surgery rooms or ICU environments during anaesthesia and sedation procedures.
It is a tool that helps to assess the patient’s state of consciousness and the probability of response to noxious stimuli under the hypnotic and analgesic effects.
- Touch screen with direct access to the monitor functions
- Friendly graphical user interface
- On demand sensor impedance check and automatic check every 15 minutes
- Lead off detection
- Compact and lightweight design
- Easy attachment with a 360° pole clamp
- Bluetooth connectivity
Reliability and Stability
- Fast detection of patient’s state during intravenous and inhaled
- Stable and reliable monitoring, helping anaesthesiologists to
reduce risks associated with anaesthetics
- Optimization of the dosing of hypnotics and analgesics
1.5 hours of battery.
215 x 150 x 65 mm
154.08 x 85.92 mm
2.1, selectable, send only, range up to 8m
Two monitoring solutions in one device
Conox shows the two main indices calculated from the patient’s EEG:
The qCON index correlates to the patient’s level of consciousness.
|61-79||Sedation or light anaesthesia|
|0-39||Deep anaesthesisa, gradually increased weight on BSR, see definition of Burst Suppression Ratio|
The qNOX index serves as a guide to know the patient’s probability of response to a noxious stimuli.
|61-99||Patient likely to respond to noxious stimuli|
|40-60||Patient unlikely to respond to noxious stimuli|
|0-39||Very low probability for the patient to respond to noxious stimuli|
Conox also includes other indices that measure the signal quality, the activity of the facial muscles and the burst suppression rate, for a more complete evaluation of the patient’s state.
Conox View App
See all products & references
Don’t hesitate to contact us