qCO OEM Anaesthesia monitoring to integrate in your motherboard
The qCO OEM board is a solution designed to be integrated in a multiparametric monitor. It includes the software to calculate the CO, CV and HRV parameters.
The Cardiac Output (CO), the stroke volume (SV) and the Heart Rate Variability (HRV) parameters are calculated from the impedance signal.
The aim is to guide the experts to detemine the cardiac output of the patient when monitoring the thorax blood flow. Besides, the HRV parameters are related to respiration, blood pressure and other vital signs (which could be strongly correlated to the degree of sepsis), thanks to the relation between the central nervous system and pacemaker cells.
HRV parameters recorded during the recovering of a patient with sepsis are depicted. It is noticeable the growing trend according to the improving. Hence, this data could be used to drive a prognosis.
|Cardiac output||Amount of blood pumped by the heart through the circulatory system in one minute.|
|Stroke volume (SV)||Amount of blood ejected by the left ventricle of the heart in one contraction.|
|Heart rate (HR)||Heart rate is the number of heart rate beats per minute.|
|Energy in the High Frequency (HF) band||Energy in the 0.15-0.4 Hz frequency band is related with the Parasympathetic Nervous System (PNS) activity. Therefore, HF components increase when the heartrate increases.|
|RMSSD||Reports the short-term variations of PR intervals and is used to observe the influence of the PNS on the cardiovascular system.|
|SDSD||Standard deviation of successive differences of the RR intervals.|
|Impedance curve||Graphic representation of the impedance|
|Signal Quality Index (SQI)||It represents the quality of the collected signal.|
- Monitoring of Cardiac Output and HRV analysis in one single device.
- Very simple communication protocol with USB/RS-232 connection.
- Easy integration thanks to its small dimensions.
- Add-on feature embedded on top of the qCO product.
- Advanced digital signal processing of the thoracic impedance.
- Fast index update rate.
- Innovative algorithm in the artifact rejection.
- Novel and revolutionary technology.
- Added value for existing and new monitors.
- Turnkey solution for monitor manufacturers.
Don’t hesitate to contact us