Smart anaesthesia monitoring
What is the qCON 2000?
The qCON 2000 is a non-invasive depth of anaesthesia monitor to be used by healthcare professionals in surgery rooms or ICU environments during anaesthesia and sedation procedures.
It allows the anaesthesiologist to individually tailor the dosing of the anaesthetics and, optionally, of the analgesics, providing improved patient outcome and reduced cost for the institution.
- Non-invasive monitoring.
- Touchscreen with pinch in/out capability.
- Attractive and user friendly GUI design.
- Automatic impedance check every 15 minutes.
- Lead off detection.
- Easy implementation for hospitals and clinics.
Reliability and Stability
- Fast detection of patient’s state during intravenous and inhaled anaesthesia (10,22)
- Stable and reliable monitoring, helping anaesthesiologists to reduce risks associated with anaesthetics (11)
- Optimization of the dosing of hypnotics and analgesics (10,22)
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Easy attachment.
- Bluetooth® connectivity.
Two monitoring solutions in one device
qCON 2000 may show two main indices calculated from the patient’s EEG:
The qCON index correlates to the patient’s level of consciousness (1,2,10).
|61-79||Sedation or light anaesthesia|
|0-39||Deep anaesthesisa, gradually increased weight on BSR, see definition of Burst Suppression Ratio|
Optionally, a second index that correlates to the analgesia effect can be added:
The qNOX index serves as a guide to know the patient’s probability of response to a noxious stimuli (4,8,22).
|61-99||Patient likely to respond to noxious stimuli|
|40-60||Patient unlikely to respond to noxious stimuli|
|0-39||Very low probability for the patient to respond to noxious stimuli|
qCON 2000 also includes other indices that measure the signal quality, the activity of the facial muscles and the burst suppression rate, for a more complete evaluation of the patient’s state.
The qCON 2000 application allows to connect the monitor to a tablet or PC via Bluetooth.
See all products & references
Don’t hesitate to contact us