Smart Anaesthesia Monitoring
Conox is a non-invasive depth of anaesthesia monitor to be used by healthcare professionals in surgery rooms or ICU environments during anaesthesia and sedation procedures.
It is a tool that helps to assess the patient’s state of consciousness and the probability of response to noxious stimuli under the hypnotic and analgesic effects.
Battery Life : 1.5 hours of battery
Dimensions : 215 x 150 x 65 mm
Display size: 154.08 x 85.92 mm
Weight : 785 gr
Bluetooth: 2.1, selectable, send only, renge up to 8m
- Touch screen with direct access to the monitor functions.
- Friendly graphical user interface.
- On demand sensor impedance check and automatic check every 15 minutes.
- Lead off detection.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Easy attachment with a 360° pole clamp.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
RELIABILITY AND STABILITY
- Fast detection of patient’s state during intravenous and inhaledanaesthesia.
- Stable and reliable monitoring, helping anaesthesiologists toreduce risks associated with anaesthetics.
- Optimization of the dosing of hypnotics and analgesics.